Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi
Business Area: Operations
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:Operator is responsible for monitoring the operation of process equipment in an Nitric Acid/ Urea area.
- Have full understanding and follow all site SAFETY requirements.
- Be familiar with all PPE to perform the task in a safe manner.
- Monitor the operation of the process equipment in assigned area.
- Have full understanding of the process and its equipment in assigned area.
- Have full understanding of the sites environmental control limits and take necessary actions to operate within them.
- Operate valves and/or instruments to adjust liquid levels, flows, temperatures, pressures, speed of equipment and starting/stopping of mechanical equipment.
- Request work orders as necessary to maintain plant in good operating order.
- Make frequent rounds throughout the assigned area collecting process data to record on daily data sheets for record.
- Safely and efficiently loads trucks and rail cars with outgoing product for shipment.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.