IT Business Systems Analyst II - Sales & Distribution
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Information Technology
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The IT Business Systems Analyst II - SD serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a front-line advisor by being the primary point of contact to Sales and accounting end users. This role will also facilitate the delivery of solutions to address reporting needs in Sales and Distribution area.
1. Actively participate in SAP S4/HANA transformation from ECC.
2. Translates user requirements into functional specifications and follow thru the project life cycle.
3. Works closely with FI and MM teams on integration and reporting needs from accounting team.
4. Design solutions and configure SAP to support day-to-day operations and create queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
5. Deliver software requirements to developers and serve as the developer’s point of contact for clarification and follow-up throughout the development process.
6. Provide end user training and support in Sales accounting area, and accounts receivables areas.
1. 5+ years of Experience as Business Analyst with any major ERP systems.
2. Good working knowledge in Integration of different business areas in the organization.
3. Serve as point person for addressing issues and enhancements related to the Finance team in collaboration with sales and supply teams.
4. Knowledge of customer down payment process is highly preferred.
5. Provide functional support for reports, interfaces, and enhancements.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficient in Microsoft office Suite.
The IT Business System Analyst II - SD has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term business system strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs.
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you’re working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.