Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Finance
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Information Technology
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The Sr. Business System Analyst serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact to Finance department end users. This role will also facilitate the delivery of solutions to address the reporting needs in Finance area.
1. Actively participate and be an integrated part of SAP S4/HANA transformation from ECC
2. Act as an SME for GL, Asset accounting, AP, AR, FSCM and Sales accounting areas of SAP FI.
3. Translates user requirements into functional specifications and follow thru the project life cycle.
4. Act as a Project Manager to handle small projects in FI area.
5. Works closely with Materials Management (MM) and Sales & Distribution (SD) teams on integration and reporting needs from FI team.
6. Designs solutions and configures SAP to support day-to-day operations and business needs, and creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.
Successful incumbents will have:
1. 8+ years of Experience in SAP Finance module with minimum of one end to end S/4 HANA implementation experience.
2. Good working knowledge in Integration with SD and MM modules.
3. Expert in SAP Intercompany STO process and sales revenue accounting process.
4. Expert in new fixed asset management and FSCM modules
5. Serve as point person for addressing issues and enhancements related to the Finance area and FI integration with SD and MM.
6. Deliver software requirements to developers and serve as the developer’s point of contact for clarification and follow-up throughout the development process.
7. Provide end user training and support in FI – AP, AR, FA, GL, FSCM and sales accounting areas.
8. Knowledge of BPC and Group reporting is a plus.
9. Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with end users and Business stakeholders to determine business needs and translate them into system requirements.
10. Provide functional support for reports, interfaces, and enhancements and prepare design documents and detailed specifications for development team.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to both leadership and business users.
The Sr. Business System Analyst has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term business system strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs.
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you’re working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.