Human Resources Manager
Location: Woodward, Oklahoma
Business Area: Human Resources
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The Manager, Human Resources is a key member of the site leadership team. The role maintains and enhances the site’s operational success through talent acquisition, development and management; organizational design; influencing site safety culture and administering human resources policies, programs and practices.
Successful incumbents will have:
- B.S. Degree required, in Business or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in the human resources field, preferably manufacturing.
- SPHR or PHR certification highly desirable.
- Successful candidate would be skilled in employee relations, benefits, time and attendance systems, wellness events and recruiting
- Proficient in computer use within a Windows environment and experience using Microsoft’s suite of business applications, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work as a site leader.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Both informal and formal project written documentation will be required.
- Presentation skills sufficient to communicate thoughts succinctly to management.
The Manager, Human Resources will drive a culture of safety, inclusiveness, productivity and engagement through an array of talent acquisition, employee engagement and employee relations programs. The role will also contribute to the advancement of the safety culture and drive for 0 incidents, and ensures safety celebrations are present at the site. The incumbent will also ensure formal and informal communication channels exist and communication is consistent with site and company culture.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.