Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst - SAP Material Management
Location: Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
Business Area: Information Technology
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst - SAP MM serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a front-line advisor by being the primary point of contact to end-users for all things related to SAP materials management. This position will interact with users and subjects matter experts at all levels including upper management.
- Become familiar with the legacy CMMS system (Avantis) and the current materials management process.
- Actively participate in SAP S4/HANA transformation from legacy systems (SAP ECC and Avantis) and manage the data migration, Avantis to SAP S4/HANA.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform S/4 ERP system configuration to solve issues, and prototype new functionality. Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Translates user requirements into functional specifications and follow thru the project life cycle.
- Works closely with SD, FI, PS, and PM teams on integration and reporting needs.
- Provide end user training and support in Material Management, Production, accounts payable, and plant maintenance areas.
- Maintain functional systems designs, business PROCESSES, and up-to-date end-user training materials.
- Serve as point person for addressing issues and enhancements related to the MM area and MM integration with SD, FI, PS, PM, and QM.
- Provide functional support for reports, interfaces, and enhancements.
- Act as the materials management master data analysist, owning the material master’s, master data governance.
- 5+ years of Experience hands-on configuration experience with SAP Materials Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing, and Material Requirements Planning.
- Minimum of one end to end SAP implementation.
- Good working knowledge in Integration of MM with SD, PP, FI, PM, and QM modules.
- Expert in SAP’s Intercompany Stock transport order process, Inventory Management, valuation, and Logistics Invoice verification.
- Strong business process knowledge in Procurement to Pay processes: Contract Management, Requisitioning, Purchasing, Material Requirements Planning and Inventory Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficient in Microsoft office Suite.
S/4 HANA System Implementation Experience.
- Ability to understand/work with interfaces to non-SAP systems.
- Project Management Knowledge.
- Experience in SAP’s MRO Materials Refurbishment process.
The IT Business System Analyst - MM has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term business system strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs.
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you’re working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.