Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst - Group Reporting & BPC
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Information Technology
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:Sr. Business Systems Analyst serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact from IT for business line executives, managers and other key contacts. This role will also facilitate the delivery of solutions to address strategic and tactical initiatives which will ultimately drive business value and client satisfaction; provide consulting level support and guidance to business units through key product and technology initiatives; and communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of business and IT staff. High analysis and hands on skills are require conducting work related Group Reporting, BPC and Oracle ePBCS.
1. Responsible for conducting dataflow work among SAP EHANA, SAP BW, SAP BPC, and Oracle ePBCS.
2. Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing required changes to BPC Consolidation.
3. Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing required changes to Oracle ePBCS
4. Responsible for support of EPM report developers with any data needs or requests.
5. Participate and support designing, developing, and implementing Consolidation with SAP Group Reporting.
6. Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
7. Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
8. Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
9. Comprehensive testing of developed objects in development, test and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
10. Ensure for assigned work, milestones, and related signoffs are achieved on a timely basis and in accordance with CF SDLC and Release Schedules.
11. Monitor progress of assigned tasks.
12. Prepare comprehensive documentation according to SDLC.
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.
Successful incumbents will have:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or Information Systems; CPA and/or MBA in Finance
2. 2.5+ years of SAP Group Reporting or BPC development experience required
3. Experience in chemical or fertilizer manufacturing and distribution is desirable
4. Proven positive results on medium to large-sized projects.
5. Detailed understanding & extensive experience in implementation of large-scale transformation projects, preferably on S/4HANA.
6. Advanced Proficiency with of SAP BPC for NetWeaver including; Management and Modification of Planning and Consolidation Models, Input Schedules, Dimension Formulas, Script and Business Rules, Report Development, Performance Tuning, Maintenance, and Support.
7. Equivalent proficiency in Group Reporting like item 6.
8. Knowledge about Oracle ePBCS is a big bonus
9. Detailed knowledge of the BPC EPM add-in, reporting functionality and best practices.
10. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
11. Must show initiative, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
12. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
13. Ability to work independently as well as working in a team.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term business system strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs.
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.