Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Human Resources
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The Compensation Analyst is an individual contributor role that works as part of a team supporting CF’s global compensation function. This includes a wide range of analysis and administration activities to meet compensation needs, such as job analysis and evaluation, annual and off-cycle compensation administration, incentive plan administration and various ad hoc data analysis projects.
- Administers compensation business processes within established guidelines for new hires, promotions, annual merit, and incentive processing.
- Contributes to process improvement projects related to compensation activities. Collaborates with HRIT for Workday configuration changes.
- Administers the full spectrum of benchmark and ad hoc salary surveys from selection, participation, data analysis, and business recommendations.
- Analyzes and evaluates jobs using market pricing and whole job slotting to develop grade and incentive target recommendations to senior leaders.
- Develops and delivers reports and trainings for all levels of management and employees.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience typically required, with major preferably in business, human resource management, or finance.
- Analytical problem-solving, critical thinking, and sound business acumen are essential key traits.
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate level skills of relational data base software (Access) and data visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI).
- Enterprise HRMS administration and reporting experience is required, preferably Workday.
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.