Investor Relations Analyst
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Finance & Accounting
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our eight manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The incumbent will support activities including organization of investor conferences and marketing efforts, SEC & NYSE reporting and preparation of internal and external communications. The Investor Relations Analyst will report to the Director - Investor Relations, and is part of a three person team that is responsible for meeting CF Industries investor relations objectives. This role has a high level of exposure to senior management and will enable the individual to build a strong network throughout the company. Responsibilities will range from performing sophisticated financial modeling and analysis to representing the company to the financial community.
Modeling, Trading and Valuation
- Identify the key drivers and build CF and peer valuation models
- Develop sensitivity tables for all key value drivers
- Track financial, operational, and strategic developments from key industry peers
- Provide analysis of change in peer company investor communications
- Track the sellside research and buyside sentiment for industry peers
- Track 3rd party views on key drivers of CF and peer group cost structure and product prices
- Assist in the preparation of the press release, presentation slides, conference call script and Q&A for earnings calls and investor events
- Respond to investor inquiries
- Perform screening analysis to identify target shareholders, compile and maintain list of target investors
- Track comparisons to peer shareholder bases as well as identify key buyers & sellers of peers vs. company
- Provide support to Director - IR and others in preparing/maintaining presentations
- Support the development of the CF Industries Sustainability report, Annual Report, and Proxy
- Position Reports To: Dir, Investor Relations
- Subordinate Positions: N/A
- Education: BS/BA in a related field or equivalent experience typically required to complete all essential job functions.
- Years of Experience: Typically, 2 or more years of related professional work experience is required to complete all essential job functions
- Other unique job attributes:
- BS degree in finance, economics, engineering or equivalent field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, planning and time management skills
- Strong financial statement analysis, valuation and financial modeling capabilities
- Strong computer skills, MS Office Suite
- Successful experience meeting deadlines with "grace under pressure"
- Demonstrated oral and written communication abilities
- Proven ability to effectively establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external constituents
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you’re working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.