Manager, Inclusion and Engagement
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Human Resources
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our eight manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:CF is looking for a dynamic leader to drive inclusion, diversity, and engagement across our global organization. The Inclusion and Engagement Manager will play an important role in assisting with the design and execution of our ID&E strategy, programming, and communications by identifying best practices and leveraging data and analytics to measure progress and identify opportunity areas.
In this role, you will be a change agent by providing leadership and consultation on the design and delivery of global programs and processes focused on enhancing inclusion, diversity, belonging and employee engagement. You will influence CF’s ability to hire, retain and develop talent to build the right organization, talent, and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, or related area of study
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources and/or Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Broad and deep knowledge of DEI principles and best-practices
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Previous management and support of ERGs
- Proven project management and change management skills
- Support the execution of CF’s ID&E strategic plan
- Manage and support our employee led Inclusion Resource Group (IRG)
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process of IRG leadership teams, including leader succession planning.
- Manage and provide continuous improvement of CF IDE Mentorship program for existing talent
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders and site HR teams to ensure organization wide IDE events & initiatives are reaching and engaging all employees
- Manage, track and report on IDE goals and key metrics; overseeing the preparation and submission of all diversity-related surveys, awards, and employer branding opportunities, as well as required government reporting i.e., AAP, UK Gender Gap Reporting, OFCCP, etc.
- Assist with development of new IDE programs that align with CF’s leadership competencies and values
- Be a member of CF’s Inclusion Council and guide the development and engagement of our Inclusion Resource Group (IRG).
- Collaborate with the communication team to deliver creative internal and external campaigns that drive the DEI strategy
- Maintain annual cultural calendar that recognizes significant days, months, and events and facilitate communication and recognition across the company
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.