ERP Enterprise Manager – Supply Chain Systems
Location: Deerfield, Illinois
Business Area: Information Technology
Schedule: Full Time
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our eight manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
Job Summary:The ERP Enterprise Manager – Supply Chain Systems is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining ERP Order to Cash, Manufacturing, and Procurement systems. The technology areas include SAP S/4, SAP ECC, Transportation Management Systems, as well as any ancillary systems within the ERP supply-chain landscape. The incumbent has accountability for the performance and results of business analysts, as well as technical professionals working across several teams. The incumbent serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact for ERP Supply-Chain systems for IT and business. The incumbent will have a deep understanding of both the supply-chain process and SAP S/4 system technologies, as well as the ability to provide strategic direction to the Manufacturing organization. The incumbent will provide technical guidance to employees, colleagues, and business leaders.
- Responsible for establishing & driving the global Manufacturing and logistics strategy and road map including the creation of new processes and IT capabilities aligned with internal and external best practices and emerging trends.
- Supports a Governance Council of IT leaders to define and approve the ERP Manufacturing and Logistics System strategy and future project roadmap.
- Collaborates with Vendors to understand current product offerings and future direction of (SAP S/4 and Transportation Management systems)
- Represents the perspective of ERP Supply-Chain Systems as part of a collaborative team of IT Managers when developing the strategic direction for IT
- Brings a current knowledge and future vision of SAP S/4Hana and TMS systems as related to the Company's business initiatives
- Collaborates with all IT Managers and Directors to ensure strategies address the needs of all IT Product Teams and enable seamless, cross-vertical interoperability.
- Evaluates multi-platform Supply-Chain system product releases and identify new capabilities benefiting our business, as well as a strategy for implementing those capabilities.
Information Systems Development, Implementation & Support
- Directs the support of existing systems, ensures that operational problems are solved in a timely fashion and that the technology performance levels meet or exceed the users’ business requirements
- Directs and coordinates the planning and implementation, including all phases of system design, configuration, programming, installation, and operations for Finance Business Systems.
- Ensures IT project management practices are followed to include: project management, portfolio management prioritization, enterprise architecture, and quality assurance processes.
- Creates project and release plans, monitors project costs and schedule to ensure timely completion and implementation of the project within approved time and budget
- Sets policies and procedures, technical standards, methods, and priorities
- Tracks and drives adoption of platform technologies and shared best practices across business and IT teams
Organization, Administration, and Personnel Management
- Responsible for building and maintaining a high-performing team, providing engagement & line management responsibilities, information, and functional/technical experts.
- Manages and assigns personnel; devises and evaluates the staff's work; and prepares performance evaluations.
- Coaches and mentors subordinate, identifies training needs, and recommends development programs.
- Reviews and negotiates software license agreements and contracts with vendors and maintains business relationships with strategic suppliers.
- Experience with leading remote projects and remote teams
Position Reports To: Senior Director – Enterprise Resource Planning
Subordinate Positions: The incumbent will have multiple direct reports including managers and will also lead a project team of external consultants and offshore resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent technical field.
- 5 years of technical experience and 2 years of managerial experience.
- Knowledge of SAP TMS or third-party TMS solutions and integration with SAP
- Working knowledge in SAP SD/MM/PP/PM configuration (Order-to-Cash, Plant Maintenance, Procurement, Process Manufacturing) as well as functional integration knowledge of other modules such as FI.
- Several engagement experiences with leading remote projects and remote teams
- Experience with system management processes, business requirements, solution design and configuration, and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to prioritize work and analyze interdependencies.
What We Offer
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.